If you have recently purchased your first handgun
This is a group class for new handgun owners
to learn the fundamentals.
- Handgun Safety in the home
- Understanding how your handgun works
- How to properly maintain and store your handgun and ammunition
- Basic handgun marksmanship
- Basic defensive handgun skills and considerations.
Have you ever wanted to shoot a handgun?
Now you can!
- 1 hour of shooting instruction (Everything Included)
- Basic safety and firearms handling
- Basic handgun shooting techniques
- Classes are currently filling up for every Saturday at 5:00 PM
- Classes are offered for a limited time at a discounted rate of $40 per person
- Individual shooting lessons are also available by appointment $75/hour
BE WARY OF MISREPRESENTED GUN CONTROL GROUPS … Former U.S. Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords’ newly-concocted “Gun Owners for Safety” groups is the latest attempt at an old gun control tactic to drive a wedge between gun owners and pro-2A organizations. Past efforts included now defunct groups like American Hunters and Shooters Association and separately, Americans for Gun Safety Foundation set up in 2000 by Monster.com founder Andrew McKelvey who was a board member of Handgun Control Inc (now Brady United).