Have you ever wanted to shoot a handgun?
Now you can!
- 1 hour of shooting instruction (Everything Included)
- Basic safety and firearms handling
- Basic handgun shooting techniques
- Classes are currently filling up for every Saturday at 5:00 PM
- Classes are offered for a limited time at a discounted rate of $40 per person
- Individual shooting lessons are also available by appointment $75/hour
STI Day September 21st
Mark your calendars for Saturday September 21st from 10:00am – 5:00pm. Our STI representative will be here with the whole lineup of new pistols. You can shoot them for FREE, just buy ammo! This will be an open event for both range members and the general public. (non members must fill out a waiver form) Ammunition must be purchased the day of the event from Pro Armament.
BE WARY OF MISREPRESENTED GUN CONTROL GROUPS … Former U.S. Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords’ newly-concocted “Gun Owners for Safety” groups is the latest attempt at an old gun control tactic to drive a wedge between gun owners and pro-2A organizations. Past efforts included now defunct groups like American Hunters and Shooters Association and separately, Americans for Gun Safety Foundation set up in 2000 by Monster.com founder Andrew McKelvey who was a board member of Handgun Control Inc (now Brady United).